Mens Citizen Eco-drive World Perpetual A.T Radio Controlled Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
- Analog Watch
- Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet.
- Fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers.
- World time cities around the outer rim.
- Luminescent hands.
- Perpetual calendar.
- Signal reception indicator.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Solid case back.
- Round case shape.
- Fold over clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters .
- Functions: perpetual calendar, atomic timekeeping, radio controlled, world time, date, GMT, second time zone, hour, minute, second, solar-powered.
- Additional Info: eco-drive technology uses natural and artificial light for power, so you never need to change or purchase batteries.
Combining sophisticated features and modern design, the Men’s Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual A.T Radio Controlled Stainless Steel Watch is a serious performer.
Powerful radio-controlled timekeeping means that the watch will always be accurate, no matter where you are in the world. It also uses Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology, so you’ll never need a battery. It’s water resistant to 100 meters, so it’s fine to wear while swimming and snorkeling, and there’s a date window at 3 o’clock.
The stylish stainless-steel case 42mm houses the beautiful patterned blue dial, with dual-band silver hour markers and luminous hands. The dial also has 26 cities and time zones marked on the bezel, so it’s the perfect choice for jet-setters and guys on the go. A performance watch with the looks to match, the Men’s Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual A.T Radio Controlled Stainless Steel Watch delivers the goods.
- Water-resistant to 100m
- Eco-Drive recharges the watch in any light condition, so no need for costly battery replacements
- Atomic Timekeeping means precise, accurate timekeeping